September 21, 2007

Thank you, JB!



Lately, it has been dark when I leave for work in the morning and dark when I get home. Yesterday, there was a little beacon of light sitting on the doorstep! A sursee (surprise present) from my sister, JB (AKA Muffinface). For those of you who know JB and wonder how she got the nickname, the picture above should clear things up for you. Anyway, on to the sursee, it was this beautiful artichoke serveware. So unique and functional. You might consider artichoke serveware a want as opposed to a need. If you have ever tried to serve and eat an artichoke without adapting your dinnerware in some way, you will quickly learn that you need dishes specifically for artichokes, not to mention that the discarded leaves will look much prettier on these plates than they do on crappy paper plates. I'll pick up a couple of arties tonight on the way home and start my weekend off right and with the right accessories! Thank you, JB...and the eggs.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pic is scary. My ears are man size. I am glad you like your sersey.