July 13, 2007

Painting Millie


Since learning that it is completely harmless to paint the dog with water colors, we haven't been doing much cooking. The funniest thing about this picture is that the girls really do appear to be unclothed, which was not the case! We were all in bathing suits. We have been running around so much, I haven't done any cooking since the shishies. Do you have any idea how much energy 15 year olds have once they wake up and get out of bed? I've learned about shops I never set foot in before- have you ever heard of Pac Sun or Hollister? I'll get my act together soon, but in the meantime, I thought you would all get a laugh out of our newest hobby.


Happy Friday...and the eggs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That poor dog.

Anonymous said...

The only reason I know from Pac Sun and Hollister is my teenaged niece and nephew. I doubt I'd ever step foot in either retail establishment as well.