March 26, 2010

People + Food - C'mon Y'all!!

A couple of years ago, I had a great idea for a blog, which combines my two passions- people and food. It's a place where people share their own stories about the food that they love. Simple idea! Well, people submitted some great memories and now I would like to get it going again. Please email me a portrait-like photo of yourself and a short story about a food memory! I'd love to get some more stories on the blog. Click here for an example, or to see the blog, click the people + food link on the upper right hand corner. Email me at JenniferNaomi147@comcast.net. Thank you and I'm looking forward to sharing your stories!!

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

Great idea for sharing! For me what makes a good food memory is not just the great tasting food but also who you were sharing it with :-)